Thursday, January 21, 2010

CutePost!

Toot toot! Hi. Here's some cute stuff...

I went to the Woodland Park Zoo whilst visiting my cousin in Seattle last week. It was very wet and my boots were soggy, but we managed to have some fun since NOBODY goes to the zoo in the rain. We were also lucky enough to see the zoo's nocturnal exhibit before it's closure in a couple months. Our favorite nighttime animal and fantasy pet was the wittle slow loris. Obvs. we couldn't take its picture cause it lives in the dark. And who knows what the camera flash would do to those precious (scary) big eyes. Anyhow, some of you might remember this video:



Also on my Sea-town adventure was a last-minute stop at Schmancy, one third of the self-proclaimed "Trilogy of Awesome" boutiques; Fancy, Schmancy, and uhh...Nancy?? Anyway, I told my cousin about my love of weird-o Plush toys, particularly those sold by one Yummy Pancake, and his girlfriend said that he'd HAVE to take me to Schmancy downtown. All this time, I'd been obsessed with having my very own crocheted toast plushy, and didn't put two and two together. Schmancy not only sells the coveted Mr. Toastee plush toast, but is selling an exclusive number of Toastees styled to look like the undead. Cute zombie toast OMG!!!



So I bought one. He comes with his own birth certificate and his name is Jim. God, I'm so weird.

2 comments:

Schmancy said...

Thanks for coming to Schmancy!

jenna starr said...

Thanks for being CUTE!!!