Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CutePost



Hai you guys! Fer the past coupl'a weeks I been doing some thinkings about the ultimate weekly blog update on cuteness. Ie:stuffs that will either make you vomitous or will cause your heart to go pit-er-pat. It's my view, however, that in such trying socio-political and economic times, we must look to the ever so smallest of pleasures - the sparkly, the pink, and strawberry-scented - to escape the poopiness that is routine. And so I bring you...

CUTEPOST!!!

1 - Pink Dolphin It's real, guys! Does this mean unicorns aren't so far-fetched an idea?

2 - Trinkety Goodness at Etsy.com. I'm not sure what these are, but they're cute and they come in Easter variety.

3 - BentoFactory Cuz food should be cute.

4 - Loyal Army Locally made cuteness.

5 - Double Punch Toys are cute! We like to play! And they have a gumball machine with cute pins inside. Yeah!!!



More to come...

Hugs,
J

2 comments:

Shonte said...

cuteness reminds me of this: Animal Odd Couple

RORA said...

how yoo get so kyoot?
...in my tummy!