Sunday, February 8, 2009

On Stuff That's Awesome




So I've decided to give this a run - this blog thing that is. I know that blogs have been around since probably when I was born, but I have stuff to say dammit! And for this first posting, I'm opening the field for some possible suggestions on what I should blog about. Music? Fashion? Hot dogs? Mmm...hot dogs...

Speaking of meat encased in meat; if you're wandering around GG Park and are feeling meaty, you gotta try a Happy Belly Dog! It's a strong rival to the Italian sausage dog they sell at the Academy of Sciences across the way. And you can get it with kimchi instead of sauerkraut. Whoever first decided to top a wurst with pickled cabbage was a genius.



Ooh- and to make a day of it, you can eat your dog on the way to the Conservatory of Flowers. At 5 bucks, admission costs less than that Cal Academy Dog - and the building houses one of the oldest living trees in all of San Francisco! No joke.


Happy Belly Foods
SF Conservatory of Flowers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

give me hotdogs now

RORA said...

my blog and your blog should hang out.